If we did the things we are capable of, we would astound ourselves.
After a couple cups of coffee and an open schedule Sunday, I believe I’m prepared to type up my internally noted bucket list (dream list, goal list, vision board, whatever you call it). So here goes uh… everything!
In no particular order, with the goals/accomplishments already completed noted as “#” and the most important (to me) marked as “*”… Enjoy my list!
- Make a pilgrimage to my most favorite place in the whole world: Egypt. *
- Teach someone how to read. (Because it’s changed my life) *
- Write something and have it published. This can be a book, poem, article, etc. *
- Learn the spirituality of India.
- Visit my birth town.
- Take part in something greater than myself.
- Run a marathon. I don’t have to win, I just have to finish it.
- Save a life. #
- Forgive something unforgivable. #
- Try something new (something I normally wouldn’t dare to). #
- Attend a Native American gathering. Participate!
- Go to a sporting event; cheer for a team that is not playing.
- Visit a Children’s Hospital and hand out toys. *
- Donate my time to someone less fortunate. *
- Make an anonymous contribution. *
- Keep a pen-pal. Preferably in a foreign country.
- Participate in a protest.
- Visit a factory; witness something I use being made.
- Win an award for my photography. *
- Run my own business. Be a
goodgreat owner/boss. *
- Illustrate something amazing enough to be hung in a public place. *
- Grow/maintain my own garden.
- Get/stay in good shape. *
- Beat depression. Stay positive. *
- Help someone beat a mental disorder. *
- Ride a roller-coaster.
- Visit a carnival by the sea.
- Go fishing.
- Own a boat. Name it after something/someone meaningful.
- Build my own house. *